Inspirational stories from this blog!!! Check her out….http://momneedstovent
And thank you very much for the nomination back….
Here are my answers to your questions:
1. How do you rid yourself of stress?
If I have the opportunity I will either go for a walk, pick up the phone and vent to a few close friends, or blog it on out.
2. Are you happy with your life choices so far regarding home and career?
On the whole yes, however hindsight is 20/20 so of course there are some things that I might have changed if I only had the wisdom then that I have now.
3. How long does it take you to “get ready” to leave the house?
That all depends on the destination. But in general I would say a half an hour.
4. Do you wear yoga pants for times other than doing yoga?
Of course – and I never do yoga…..lol
5. what is your favorite book?
I don’t really have one rather I enjoy the categorical murder mystery.
6. What is your favorite movie?
I have a few….. Fried Green Tomatoes & The Mummy
7. What do you hope to do in retirement to make it enjoyable?
8. Are you a cat or a dog person?
Both – we have 2 dogs and 1 cat currently
9. What’s your most embarrassing moment?
Ahhh there have been a few – the worst of which was when I was on a conference call with a very prestigious group of people from my work while driving home. The call got dropped so I pulled over (on a stretch of road just past a blind curve) to call back into the meeting. However, I forgot to put myself on mute. When I was attempting to pull back onto the road a car flew around the blind curve and almost side-swiped me. Needless to say I blurted out a string of expletives. All of a sudden I heard snickering and that’s when I realized that everyone on the call heard my outburst. I wanted to die.
10. What do you miss about your pre-parent self?
I wish I had travelled more.
11. What kind of car would you buy if money were no object?
Nothing fancy…. a Subaru Outback – fully loaded of course….