I would like to take a moment to moment to recognize Six Sometimes Stellar Storyteller (http://nicolaaucklandwordpress.com). Her Six Word Story Challenge prompted me to participate and then add my own twist – that of challenging others to finish out my prompt by adding an ending. It was then her suggestion to use my twist as a feature – which is exactly what I am going to attempt. I welcome you all to participate!!!
THE ENDING IS YOURS Story Challenge
Each week on Sunday I will put out a “Story Starter.” It is my challenge to those of you who wish to participate to finish my prompt and create your own ending however you see fit. It can be as long or as short as you wish.
Todays’s Story Starter: Tucked away in the back of the attic, hidden beneath some old quilts, she found an old rusted metal box.
The Rules: (thank you again to Sometimes Stellar Storyteller):
- Finish my story prompt . It can be as long or as short as you wish.
- Publish your story ending on your blog and include a pingback to this post so that everyone can read, appreciate and comment on your story.
- Please leave a reply below to this post just in case I don’t receive the pingback (they don’t always work)
- Read, comment and ‘like’ at least one other story ending published on today’s story ending prompt.
- The winner will be the story ending with the most likes on their own post at the end of the challenge.
- The end of the challenge will be Wednesday night at 9pm EST.
- I will announce the winner on this post and include a link to the winning story.
First, second, and third place will have the honor of downloading and using the below highly coveted awards on their blogs should they wish to do so.